The Peep It should be installed at
- Always use a bow press to install the Peep It.
- Never use a string spreader or previous peep as a guide to install the Peep It.
- To simplify the installation, make sure Peep It is relaxed efficiently while in the bow press.
- Part bowstring in 2 halves.
- Place Peep It between parted bowstring and follow helical groove.
- While relaxing bow press, put upward pressure under the Peep It to secure string in track.
DO NOT DRY FIRE BOW! THE PEEP MAY DISLODGE FROM BOWSTRING AND CAUSE BODILY HARM!!!
If there is wax on the bowstring:
- If the bowstring is used, there will usually be a wax build up on the older string. Before applying the Peep It to the bowstring, remove the wax near the area where the Peep It will install. Hot water and alcohol may be used to help dissolve the wax build up.
- Try to install the Peep It in the same place as the old one, and do not repetitively slide the Peep It up and down the string. This may cause wax to build within the internal deflection helical grooves. If that happens, you may place the Peep It in boiling water for 30 seconds to remove the wax residue.
- Remember wax is a lubricant, and like for any mechanical application, it causes less friction and will cause less poundage to move the Peep It.
- Lower poundage bows have less pressure on the string. The more poundage on the bowstring, the more poundage is required to move the Peep It.
- The Peep It is designed to easily add a serving around the lower two posts if necessary.
Installing the Anchor Knot
- Always use a bow press to install the Anchor Knot.
- Never use a string spreader as a guide to install the Anchor Knot.
- To simply the installation, make sure the Anchor Knot is relaxed efficiently while in the bow press.
- Part cable in 2 halves.
- Place Anchor Knot between parted cable and follow helical groove.
- While relaxing bow press, put upward pressure under the Anchor Knot to secure cable in track.
DO NOT DRY FIRE BOW!!! IT MAY DISLODGE FROM CABLE AND CAUSE BODILY HARM!!!