No more serving in the drop away rest cord to the cable. Simply split the cable strings; wrap cable on one elongated side, and then the other. The 3 holes are for the cable cord adjustments. It’s made simple, and can be installed in a minute! The “Anchor Knot” from Sawtooth Outdoor Products (pat. pend).
1. Always use a bow press to install the Anchor Knot.
2. Never use a string spreader as a guide to install the Anchor Knot.
3. To simply the installation, make sure the Anchor Knot is relaxed efficiently while in the bow press.
4. Part cable in 2 halves.
5. Place Anchor Knot between parted cable and follow helical groove.
6. While relaxing bow press, put upward pressure under the Anchor Knot to secure cable in track.
DO NOT DRY FIRE BOW!!! IT MAY DISLODGE FROM CABLE AND CAUSE BODILY HARM!!!
Please note we charge a 20% restocking fee for returns or trades (plus postage).